Settings: Connect your Google Analytics to IQ Seven
What problems and opportunities are hiding in your Analytics data?
When you connect your Google Analytics, IQ Seven monitors your analytics data and tracks important KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) relevant to your results. You receive alerts about issues to fix, and about opportunities to improve your results. All alerts are prioritized for you so you can quickly focus on high impact actions first.
Google Analytics is quick and easy to connect, and you can disconnect at any time. Your analytics data is secure, and your KPIs and related information are maintained with IQ Seven's strict privacy protections.
This is a fully automated service using IQSeven proprietary algorithms and AI engine to create and prioritize your Alerts. 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks that require access to your Google Analytics data will not work until you complete this part of your IQ Seven setup.
There is NO extra charge for connecting to your Google Analytics data. or for Alerts it produces.
ALL 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks are included with your IQ Seven subscription.
Your Google Analytics 'View ID' is required for allowing IQ Seven to access your analytics data. This establishes an automated connection to your data. You can cancel or 'de-authorize' this connection at any time.
To find your View ID, please complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- In the left hand menu, click Admin.
- Under the View column, click the View Settings link.
- Scroll down until you find the View ID option.
- Copy this number and paste it in the View ID input field below.
- Once this is done, you'll be prompted to complete your API connection by authorizing the link with your account.