Join IQ Seven
For best results, save time and money and join IQ Seven as a subscriber.
Or use IQ Seven as a Pay As You Go customer. Either way, you can start with 1 Month Trial for $1.
Subscribe to IQ Seven. Here's why it makes sense...
- Includes 20 WebChecks every 3 months * Unbiased independent 3rd party expert checks
- Choose any WebCheck, any time * Any Initial, On Demand or Monthly WebCheck
- Includes ALL 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks
* ALL Google Analytics-linked WebChecks
* ALL Site Monitoring WebChecks
- Subscribers get MORE & pay LESS * Subscribers pay quarterly (every 3 months)
* Drive continual improvement in ALL Seven areas
* Auto Pilot can select best WebChecks for you
* Pay just $9 for each WebCheck. SAVE $$$
- Proven system to drive better results * Unbiased expert advice you can trust
- Full use of IQ Seven website intelligence platform * You set Priorities and the results you want
- Includes WebCheck Auto Pilot
- Extra deep-dive Premium WebChecks at half price
- 100% No Risk Money-Back Guarantees See FAQs below for more details
* Enjoy our TWO Risk-Free Guarantees
* Get Prioritized alerts and recommendations
* Critical Alert Notifications & more
* Private Notes & Further Info links
Not ready to subscribe? That’s OK.
Order any WebCheck any time and Pay As You Go...
- Use IQ Seven as a 'Pay As You Go' customer
- Order single WebChecks whenever you want
- Pay standard fees for each WebCheck ($39 each)
- Use IQ Seven platform with zero ongoing payment
- Excludes 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks
- Excludes regular Monthly WebChecks
- Excludes WebCheck Auto Pilot
FAQs & Features
IQ Seven provides two Money-Back Guarantees that make IQ Seven risk-free for you.
1.Money-Back Guarantee for New Subscribers: All New Subscribers have our 14 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you decide IQ Seven is not for you and will not help you improve your website and drive better results for your website, let us know within 14 days of subscribing and your subscription payment money will be refunded in full. There's No Risk to you with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee for new subscribers.
2. We Guarantee IQ Seven Works: We guarantee IQ Seven works if you use it. If you implement the recommendations from IQ Seven, and do not see improvements within a reasonable time, we will refund your subscription in full. You choose which alerts and recommendations to action, and which (if any) to ignore. It's up to you to implement what IQ Seven recommends for your website. We do not complete the tasks for you.
As a subscriber, if you use your quarterly allocation of WebChecks before the end of the currently-paid period, you can renew your subscription early to get your next quarterly allocation of WebChecks early. This revises your three month periodical billing cycle, and your subscription renews again three months after the now revised renewal date.
It's up to you. Renewing early may be a good option. It's definitely the most cost-effective. As an alternative, you could buy a WebCheck for the single PAYG price. Or choose to wait until your normal three month renewal date, and then request your next WebChecks when you have your new allocation of WebChecks for the next quarter.
Yes, you can start with PAYG, and then upgrade to a full subscription when you are ready.
With PAYG, you do not get the 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks, Monthly WebChecks or WebCheck Auto Pilot. These are ALL included for subscribers, but are not available on PAYG.
Yes, you can switch from being a Subscriber to IQ Seven and being a 'Pay As You Go' (PAYG) customer.
Some points to note:
- You can upgrade from PAYG to a subscription at any time. The upgrade applies immediately, so you can start to use your allocation of 20 WebChecks immediately when you start your subscription.
- You can downgrade from being a Subscriber to PAYG any time. Your downgrade becomes effective at the end of your currently-paid subscription period. You can continue to use your allocation of WebChecks until the end of your currently-paid subscription period.
- The date of your initial subscription becomes the date of your periodical billing cycle.
- As a subscriber, if you use your quarterly allocation of WebChecks before the end of the currently-paid period, you can renew your subscription early to get your next quarterly allocation of WebChecks. This revises your periodical billing cycle, and your subscription renews again 3 months after the revised renewal date.
- Cancellations can be made at any time, and become effective at the end of the currently-paid period. Cancelling your subscription is the same as downgrading to become a PAYG customer.
As much as anything is secure on the Internet, we are confident in the security of our payment processing. IQ Seven uses Stripe for all online payment processing. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
IQ Seven uses Stripe for all online payment processing. Stripe supports and accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
No. We do not have contracts with long-term commitments. Your subscription renews every 3 months. Just prior to the end of the 3 month period, your subscription will automatically renew. The payment will recur until you cease your subscription which you can do at any time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation takes effect at the end of the current billing period. If you cancel your subscription, this stops the recurring billing for your quarterly subscription payment. You still have the full use of IQ Seven, including the use of your quarterly allocation of WebChecks that come with your subscription.
At this stage, you cannot 'pause' a subscription, however you can downgrade your subscription from being a Subscriber to being a 'Pay As You Go' customer. As a PAYG customer, you continue to have full access to your IQ Seven dashboard. At a later date, you could then upgrade and re-subscribe to IQ Seven again. This process would have the effect of pausing and then recommencing your subscription.
No, your subscription fee includes email notifications but not SMS notifications if you choose that option. SMS notifications are charged at US$0.10 per SMS. (ie 10 cents per SMS message). This option is OFF by default. You can choose to change this notification setting at any time.
Please note: The SMS Notification service is not yet operational. When the service commences, a small number of IQ Seven subscribers will trial the service before it is rolled out to all subscribers globally. Please email us if you want to be part of the free trial of the SMS Notification service.
Here are the key differences....
- 'Pay As You Go' (PAYG) customers pay the standard fee for each WebCheck at the time it is requested. Subscribers pay in advance for 20 WebChecks each 3 months, and pay a substantially lower rate per WebCheck. (See below)
- ALL 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks are included and available for Subscribers. 24/7 Monitoring WebChecks are not available to PAYG customers.
- Subscribers can request any regular Monthly WebCheck as part of their 20 WebChecks. Monthly WebChecks are not available to PAYG customers.
- Subscribers can use WebCheck Auto Pilot to automatically select and schedule the best WebChecks for their website. WebCheck Auto Pilot is not available to PAYG customers.
Substantial Price Savings for Subscribers
US$: $7.50 per WebCheck, not $29
The standard fee in US$ for each WebCheck is US$29. Subscribers pay US$50 per month, billed quarterly. The payment of US$150 every 3 months includes 20 WebChecks to use every 3 months. This means each WebCheck is costing only US$7.50 per WebCheck.
AUD$: $9 per WebCheck, not $39
The standard fee in AUD$ for each WebCheck is AUD$39. Subscribers pay AU$60 per month, billed quarterly. The payment of AUD$180 every 3 months includes 20 WebChecks to use every 3 months. This means each WebCheck is costing only AUD$9 per WebCheck.
Subscribers get Better Value for Better Results, Faster
You can subscribe to IQ Seven for less than $2 per day. IQ Seven is a diagnostic tool for continuously improving your business website. Different WebChecks can be run on different parts of your website. These will detect different issues at different times. The more WebChecks you have, the more alerts for action you are likely to receive.
Subscribers get better value with their WebChecks, get more advice for action, and with more WebChecks are more likely to drive better results faster.